Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Your will be done


Father God, it’s me again
I have a few ideas
that has been running through my brain,
about my life and fears.
I wanted to run them past you first
before I put them into action.
I’m so excited, I could burst,
yet would not tolerate distraction.
About that which you would want for me.
I’d love to hear Your own opinion,
waiting for it with expectant ecstasy,
to hear if mine are with Yours in union.
I know the plans you have for me
are good, as I have read.
I trust Your will infallibly
and believe every word You said.
So Father, I submit my plans to You
to find out if You’d approve them,
but if You don’t, and this is true,
I simply will remove them.

An original poem by Miekie (Marietjie Uys).
'n Oorspronklike gedig deur Miekie (Marietjie Uys).

Marietjie Uys (Miekie) is a published author. You can buy my books here:
You can purchase Designs By Miekie 1 here.
Jy kan Kom Ons Teken en Verf Tuinstories hier koop.
Jy kan Kom Ons Kleur Tuinstories In hier koop.
Jy kan Tuinstories hier koop.
You can follow Miekie's daily Bible Study blog, Bybel Legkaart, here in English & Afrikaans.
You may prefer to follow the traveling blog, A Pretty Tourist.
For more crafty ideas and great product reviews, visit A Pretty Talent on Facebook.
If you are in a literary mood, follow Miekie's musings, stories and poetry on A Pretty Author - Miekie.
Remember to keep nurturing your TALENT for making life PRETTY.
You can subscribe to any of these blogs and receive regular updates by email. Simply register your email address at the top of the applicable blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abuse

How cold the steel of the blade, how warm my body’s embrace How hard the knuckle of the fist, how soft the surface of my skin Ho...